- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local;
Which batch jobs be set up in crontab?
The following Voyager® Batch Jobs should be set up to run daily in crontab:
• Acquisitions batch job 1, Order Claim/Cancel processing (acqjob 1)
• Circulation batch job 12, All Daily jobs (circjob 12)
• Circulation batch job 24, Transaction Exceptions (circjob 24)
See the Voyager Reporter User’s Guide for additional information about these jobs.
Support can set these jobs up in the voyager crontab if they are not configured there already; open a Case in the Support Portal to request these jobs be added to the voyager crontab.
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 9/22/2015