- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
What can be customized in Voyager email notices?
* All customizations of Voyager email notices are applied in NoticeEmail.cfg located in the Reporter folder within your Voyager directory.
* Customization of email notices is limited to altering field labels and eliminating fields.
* Each stanza in NoticeEmail.cfg contains fields that apply to its respective notice.
* The "Common" Stanza contains fields that apply to all notices.
* Field labels can be changed by changing what appears after the "=" sign.
* Fields can be eliminated by eliminating all text after the "=" sign.
- Article last edited: 2/24/2014