- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
* When running a search in the OPAC with relevance turned on, the sort order of results by relevance is not consistent after choosing a different sort method.
This behavior is the result of Known Issue 16384-10209.
Fixed in Voyager 8.2.2.
1. Connect to the OPAC, and run a GKEY* search for ?holocaust?
2. Notice the results displayed, and their order
3. Change the sort option from relevance to Author, the results list should re-sort properly
4. Choose Relevance from the sort options, the list will re-sort, but not back to the way it was displayed in step 2
5. Now, choose Title, the list should re-sort again
6. Switch back to Relevance, and notice that the results are sorted in a way unique to steps 2 and 4.
Workaround: Re-execute original search
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013