- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
* SDI searches on Tomcat WebVoyage sending links to patrons for Classic WebVoyage
Search was saved in Classic and patron has not updated search since move to Tomcat.
Resave search in Tomcat:
1. Log in to patron account in WebVoyage.
2. Click on My Searches.
3. Click Edit next to the search that sends the old link.
4. Run and re-save the search in Tomcat to update the link.
If on a version earlier than Voyager 8.2.0, VYG-753 / 16384-15682 may prevent some Classic saved searches from showing. See Article 11742, "WEBV:if classic Builder search w/other search_type can't see saved searches"
- Article last edited: 12/2/2013