- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* Some users receive blank pages in My Account, Search Basic, or Call Slip request after upgrade from 8.x to 9.x
* Skins have been updated with new files for new 9.x versions
* Not all patrons experience issue
A permanent, integrated fix for Issue VYG-6601 will be available in the next release of Voyager (Voyager 9.2.0).
If you are currently on Voyager 9.0.0 - 9.1.1, please open a Case with Voyager Support to request the fix for this issue.
- After upgrading from 8.x to 9.x, update skin files - ensure all updated files have been replaced in customized skin.
- Log into My Account. Receive blank screen. (alternately, may see issues when accessing Basic search or request screens while logged in)
- In catalina.out, the following error is logged, but without an indication of which file or files may be problematic:
SystemId Unknown; Line #1; Column #39; Content is not allowed in prolog.
- Change skin to exl_default or other skin and note that issue does not occur.
A fix is available for this issue. Open a Case with Voyager Support to request the fix for this issue.