- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
- Some BulkImport jobs submitted via WebAdmin include log file in body of message when completed.
- Other BulkImport jobs send "No log file available" message when job completes
VYG-5045 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
To allow large logs to be sent by email, install the uuencode package using the operating systems's package installer.
- Submit a bulk import job via WebAdmin that will produce a log file with size > 10000. In Support environment, 50 records with rule to create bib/mfhd/item produced requisite file size; number of records will vary based on rule & messages that are logged for records.
- Note that when the email arrives, instead of an attached .zip with the log file, the message says "No log file available" - though a log file was generated and can be viewed in WebAdmin > Report Files.
- Log files < 10000 include the log file in the body of the message, as expected.
View log file in WebAdmin > Report Files.
- Article last edited: 09-Mar-2015