- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5
? A link used to access record in WebVoyage used a BibID that contained a non-numeric character
? Following the invalid link, WebVoyage displays: "Holdings Information: No holdings available - check at the Circulation Desk."
? Further searches in WebVoyage result in: "Could not retrieve search results."
This issue is the result of VYG-5859
VYG-5859 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
1. In WebVoyage, navigate to the record view of any bib record.
2. In the record's URL add a non numeric character, such as a letter, to the bib ID.
3. WebVoyage will display "No Holdings Available"
4. Using the search box, attempt a new search.
5. "Could not retrieve results" is displayed.
- Article last edited: 6/20/2014