- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.2
? Selecting a title to view in course reserves list produces error, "No holdings available - check at the Circulation Desk."
? Records with this problem are suppressed in OPAC.
? Patrons can?t view bibliographic or holdings details for the title.
This behavior is a result of Issue 16384-19665.
Fixed in Voyager 8.2.0.
1. Perform a Course reserves search.
2. Select any record from the titles list to view the record. (This can be a suppressed or unsuppressed record)
3. Click on Titles on the top right to return to the titles list.
4. Select any Title that is suppressed from the OPAC.
5. Record does not display, instead users see "No holdings available -- check at the Circulation Desk."
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013