- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.3
* If a large number of items attached to a title (i.e., a journal title with several dozen items), request times out when logged in and click on Request tab.
* May receive "We're sorry, problem was detected trying to call the ILS system. Try again later."
This behavior is the result of Issue 16384-20065 / VYG-2008.
VYG-2008 is resolved for Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
1. Log into Primo.
2. Find Voyager record in Primo that has 30+ items attached.
3. Click Request.
4. Primo spends 20+ seconds retrieving requestable items and eventually times out.
Workaround: Increase timeout in Primo.
Category: Interoperability (Voy)
Subject: Primo (Voy)
- Article last edited: 3/24/2014