- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 6.0.2
*Users receive an error when performing a borrowing request search that includes archived requests and sorts by PatronID.
This behavior is the result of Issue 16384-20049.
Issue 16384-20049 is currently in Development.
1. Go to ILL Management>Go To Borrowing>Search Borrowing Requests
2. Check ?Include Requests from the archive?
3. Select ?Sort by: PatronID?
4. Click ?Find them now?
5. Receive error: ?The ORDER BY expression (Patron1) includes fields that are not selected by the query. Only those fields requested in the first query can be included in an ORDER BY expression.?
Workaround: None. Users can search if they do not include archived requests or sort by a different field.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013