- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* Summary Fund shows Override Rules tab has been edited, but tab is inactive.
* Unable to view or edit Override Rules
Issue VYG-6742 is currently in Development.
1. Acquisitions > Ledgers and Funds > New Ledger > create a new ledger
2. Create Summary Fund 1 for ledger. Note that Override Rules tab is inactive.
3. Click Save.
4. Under Summary Fund 1, add a new fund.
5. Set Fund Category: Allocated
6. In Override Rules, set an Overcommit and/or overexpend percentage.
7. Change Fund Category to Summary. Note that Override Rules remain.
8. Click Save.
None. Override rules for the summary fund do not have a functional impact - its override rules are not used (this is correct behavior).