- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
How to set up SSH port forwarding through PuTTY?
- Log into the Voyager server.
- Click on the Putty Menu, then click on Change Settings...
- Click on Connection > SSH > Tunnels
- Enter 7040 as the Source port and xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:7040 as the Destination, then click Add, where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the local server IP address.
- Check both boxes at the top: Local ports acception connections... and Remote ports do the same...
- Select the Local & Auto radio buttons at the bottom.
- Repeat step 4 for all Voyager client ports from the Voyager.ini file, including port 25 for Email.
- In the Voyager.ini file, change all instances of the server IP address to localhost.
- Article last edited: 12-Feb-2014