- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
* There is no indication that a mfhd is suppressed in the Holdings Index.
This behavior is the result of Issue 16384-22273 / VYG-4660.
VYG-4660 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
1. In Cataloging > Options > Preferences > Colors/Fonts, choose a color for Suppressed records.
2. Find a suppressed mfhd, or suppress a mfhd.
3. Click Search > Keyword > Holdings Boolean.
4. Search for a term from the mfhd you suppressed.
5. Review the resulting Holdings Index. Note that the suppressed mfhd does not show in the list in the color you selected in step 1.
Workaround: None. Must open record to identify suppression status.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2014