- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5
* URL included in SDI advanced search emails contain incomplete date limit
* Clicking URL runs search without date limit.
This behavior is the result of VYG-5228.
Issue VYG-5228 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
1. In webvoyage.properties, set option.SDI=Y
2. Log in to a patron account that has an accessible email address in Webvoyage
3. Create an advanced search using a date limit range (e.g. Architecture 2008-2013)
4. Save the search
5. In the My Searches tab set the alert frequency to Daily.
6. In /m1/voyager/xxxdb/sbin run Popacjob -j2
7. Check the email address of the patron and follow the link to the search.
Workaround: Patron must manually reenter date limits