- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5 - 8.1.1
- In SysAdmin > Acquisitions > Fiscal Periods, only currently active fiscal periods are displayed
- Newly created or existing fiscal periods with an end date of today are also not visible.
- Creating additional new fiscal period results in error: "The name already exists. Please enter a unique name."
Issue 16384-16961 is fixed in Voyager 8.1.1 and higher.
- Go to SysAdmin>Acquisitions>Fiscal Periods
- Create a new fiscal period that is in the past (i.e. start date 1/1/09 to end date 1/1/10) (or have the end date of today's date)
- You'll see it display, but only in this session.
- Log out and log back into SysAdmin, and go back to Fiscal Periods ? note that the new fiscal period no longer displays
If the db already has some expired fiscal periods, you can just compare the display of fiscal periods to what?s stored in the fiscal_period table.
For new fiscal periods: Create new fiscal period with unique name; obsolete fiscal period can be deleted at upgrade.
This is purely a display bug; the ledgers tied to the old fiscal periods can be retrieved via the Acquisitions client.
Please contact Voyager Support if you need assistance.
- Article last edited: 08-Oct-2013