- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
What resources are available for downloading, installing and troubleshooting ODBC drivers for Prepackaged Reports?
Documentation to guide download & installation is available in both the Documentation Center and on the FTP server. The driver packages are available on the FTP server. The document includes a section on troubleshooting common errors. See articles below for additional resources, FAQs and troubleshooting guidelines.
Documentation, driver packages and installation
Troubleshooting common issues
- ODBC Table Links not Persisting in Access Reports
- VGER missing as a DSN when linking tables
- Relink Prepackaged Reports after Upgrade
- Create & refresh Oracle read-only users for ODBC
- Set ODBC File Permissions
- Access fails to add external data source: "ORA-12514: TNS:listener does not currently know of service requested in connect descriptor"
- Creating ODBC DSN fails:"ODBC System DSN Warning You are logged on with non-Administrative privileges."
- "invalid username/password; logon denied" in Prepackaged Reports when attempt to connect to database
- After upgrade, read-only user cannot find table in Oracle.
- Article last edited: 28-Dec-2016