- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
* After Titles list re-sort in WebVoyage, records do not retain order when print/email
This behavior is the result of Issue VYG-5883.
Issue VYG-5883 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. In WebVoyage, conduct search that results in multiple pages of results.
2. Note sort order of records on first page.
3. Re-sort records.
4. Note that sort order displays in interface as expected.
5. Click box for Select: Page on first page of results.
6. Click "Print" or "Email"
7. Note sort order of records in resulting output. Any record on first page in initial sort is sorted by initial sort order at top of results, followed by re-sorted results in re-sort order. (See example below)
Additional information: Re-sort order is retained if using Select All rather than Select Page. Applies to all search types (Keyword, Keyword with relevance, Left-anchored).
Example: If in re-sorted results (10 records per page), record 2 and 8 were on the first page in original sort, and 8 came before 2 in original sort, resulting print/email output would show records in this order:
Category: Opac - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/17/2014