- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.1.1
* Trying to prevent hourly loans from being due following day
* Have "Apply Fixed Due Time for Overnight Loans" checked in Policy Definition
* In Calendar for Overnight Loans, In Effect time is closing time, and Due time is closing time.
* Short loans now have no available times
Calendar and policy settings are not set to accommodate truncated due time for hourly loans and short loans
1. In SysAdmin > Circulation > Policy Definitions > [policy] > Edit > Policies, uncheck "Apply Fixed Due Time for Overnight Loans" and check "Count Closed Days/Hours/Minutes for Loan."
2. In SysAdmin > Circulation > Calendars > [active calendar for policy definition] > Edit > Hours, remove In Effect time.
Refer to System Administration User's Guide, Chapter 5 sections "Fixed Due Times" and "Calculating Loan Periods for Hourly and Minutely Loans"
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013