- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1.0, 9.1.1, 9.2.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Temporary Address has Primary phone and attempt to delete results in "Unable to delete patron's primary phone number for this address."
Attempt to change Type from Primary to another type results in ""Unable to update a primary phone number to another type. Patrons are required to have only one primary phone number per address."
Issue VYG-7023 is currently in Development.
- Open a patron record in Circulation.
- Patron > Edit Patron ... > Ensure Permanent Address has Primary phone number.
- Add Temporary Address if one does not exist.
- Add Primary phone number to temporary Address.
- Click Save. Note that Primary phone number on Permanent Address now says "Other"
- Click OK.
- Patron > Edit Patron ... > Note that phone numbers for both addresses say "Primary" now.
- Highlight Temporary phone number > Delete > "Unable to delete patron's primary phone number for this address."
- Click OK.
- Change Phone Type for temporary phone to Other.
- Click Save > "Unable to update a primary phone number to another type. Patrons are required to have only one primary phone number per address.
- Patron phone number created as any other type (Other, Mobile, etc.) can be deleted.
Update phone number, replacing data with dummy phone number (i.e., xxx-xxx-xxxx)
- Article last edited: 20-Jun-2016