- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5
?€¢ Phantom serials issues appear in WebVoyage that do not display in Acquisitions
?€¢ Checked in serials issues (set to display in OPAC) appear in WebVoyage, regardless of line item's intended location
?€¢ Checked in issues appear in Acquisitions only for line item's current intended location
?€¢ Operators cannot locate older serials check-in history that is set to not display in OPAC
This behavior is the result of Issue #18882.
Issue #18882 is currently in Development.
1. For a component linked to a line item that has intended location A, check in several issues, keeping them set to display in OPAC - these issues will display in WebVoyage.
2. Change the intended location of the line item to location B (on PO > select line item > Detailed Line Item > Copies/Funds tab)
3. Note the message stating that making changes to the intended location will cause a loss of receipt history.
4. Click OK
5. Highlight the copy > click Edit.
6. Select new intended location > Save.
7. Go back to the component and go to the check-in history - note that no history is there until you begin checking in issues on this new intended location.
8. Check WebVoyage, and note that issues for both locations display.
Check-in history for the old intended location can still be accessed, so the OPAC Suppress flag can be changed.
1. Edit the line item to change the intended location to the previous location; save.
2. Go to Serials history and change the OPAC Suppress flag
3. Edit the line item again to reset the intended location
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013