- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* Patrons with punctuation in names only partially normalized in Patron table - punctuation removed, but space remains in place of punctuation
Issue VYG-6487 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
1. Import patron with punctuation in last name via XML - e.g., "O'Brien"
2. In Circulation > Patron > Search > Name > Last name, search by either normal last name (OBRIEN) or display name (O'Brien) - patron not found.
3. Search again and include space where apostrophe was (O Brien) - patron found.
Re-save patron record via Circulation client:
1. From patron record, right-click > Edit Patron ...
2. Click Save.
3. Click OK.
Category: Batch jobs
- Article last edited: 2/11/2015