- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
High-level overview of process for producing reports and notices in Reporter
1. Run batch jobs on the server. Examples: add Pcircjob -j12 to crontab for user voyager; run Pcatjob -j1 from /m1/voyager/xxxdb/sbin
2. When batch job is complete, an input file (*.inp) will be available for processing. File is written to /m1/voyager/xxxdb/rpt
3. Open Reporter and log in.
4. File > Preferences > Processing Locations - select a location that matches the print location code for the *.inp file to be processed.
5. Check the boxes for the type of notices/reports to be processed.
6. Click Build Notices/Reports. This prepares selected notices and reports for printing and/or emailing.
7. Click Run Reports/Notices. This prints and/or emails the prepared notices and reports.
- Article last edited: 3/24/2015