- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 2001.2
Bug Report for Issue # 17459
Release(s) - indicate both first reported in and most recent replicated in: 2001.2
Loss of functionality from (previous version or prior build): Not sure if bookings could ever be made to end after midnight.
That bookings can be made past midnight
Bookings cannot be made if they end after midnight.
Media departments that are open past midnight are not able to make accurate bookings in their media client. This affects delivery, fines, due dates, and reporting.
1. Create a calendar that has open hours past midnight.
2. Apply that calendar to Media in the Media SysAdmin client
3. Create a booking that ends after midnight.
4. Go to save the booking.
5. If you leave the date to be the day the booking started the client tells you that the booking ends prior to the start time.
6. If you advance the ending day of the booking to the next day the client tells you that the booking ends before the media department opens.
Other information (ie SysAdmin settings):
The calendar that media uses must have opening hours that go past midnight.
Tested the given scenario in 7.2.2; could not replicate.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013