- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 2001.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
Bug Report for
Module: Media Scheduling
Release(s): 2001.1, 2001.2
Server Platform(s) affected: Solaris (all)
In a booking in Media Scheduling, typing in the Date Finished field should not cause changes to the
Date Needed field. Voyager 2000 and previous worked this way.
This doesn't seem to happen on every date. However, it leads to staff confusion and needless data re-entry.
* Media.exe > Tools > Options > Scheduler > click "Key in times"
* New Booking or Booking Wizard
* enter Requester
* key in Date Needed
* tab to Date Finished > start keying
* Date Needed changes
When entering start and end dates using keystrokes (rather than the dropdown) entering the ending date CHANGES the starting date.
Issue 15839 fixed in Voyager 8.1.2 and higher.
1. Media.exe > Tools > Options > Scheduler > click "Key in times"
2. New Booking or Booking Wizard
3. enter Requester
4. Type in Date Needed
5. Tab to Date Finished > start typing
Result: Date Needed changes
Click the ellipsis next to the dates to use the Calendar.
Category: Voy Media Scheduling
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013