- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.2
* All clients get RTE 440 and 65099, then shut down.
* Usually occurs when operator has gone to lunch or left client idle for over an hour.
Firewall is timing out and dropping connection.
1. Review firewall rules and timeout settings
2. Increase firewall timeout as necessary for Voyager traffic
If timeout increase is undesirable, operators should close clients rather than leaving idle for extended period.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013