- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
- Historical Charges in the item record are greater than the number of rows for item ID in CIRC_TRANS_ARCHIVE
- Media Scheduling extension module currently or formerly in use
Issue VYG-4283 is currently in Development.
- Search for an Item Record for a video in Circulation.
- When you find the item record, click on the Item History tab.
- The statistics for that item are shown in the left column. The Historical Bookings statistic is always 0, even if the item has been booked.
- Media > search for historical bookings and get an item that has some
- Circ > Item > search for this item and check Item History tab
- For each of the items, Historical Bookings = 0
- Article last edited: 24-Jan-2017