- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
* Invoice item status reported in Open Orders report for some line items is incorrect
* If line item has not been invoiced, invoice item status that displays for some line item statuses appears to be most recent line item status from LINE_ITEM_COPY_HISTORY
Issue VYG-5762 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. Create new ledger in current fiscal period (not critical, just for ease of replication)
2. Create purchase orders with individual line item statuses of Approved, Received Complete, Claimed, Rolled Over, Received Partial, and Pending
3. Run Acqjob -2; choose Acq Policy Group selected in new ledger, and newly created ledger
4. Check acqrprts.[Print Loc].inp file created in /m1/voyager/xxxdb/rpt
5. In Open Orders report, note:
5a. though none of the line items created in Step #2 were invoiced, acqjob fills in invoice line item status for ones that are Approved, Received Complete, Claimed, and Rolled Over.
5b. acqjob appears to select whichever status appears most recently in LINE_ITEM_COPY_HISTORY, though in many cases that is not an appropriate status for an *invoice* line item.
This display issue only affects the Open Orders report; the logic governing what line items roll over during FPC has not changed.
Specifically, if INVOICE_ITEM_STATUS is 0 and LINE_ITEM_STATUS is:
- Approved: invoice item status shows as Approved (incorrect)
- Received Complete: invoice item status shows as Received Complete (incorrect)
- Claimed: invoice item status shows as Claimed (incorrect)
- Rolled Over: invoice item status shows as Rolled Over (incorrect)
- Received Partial: invoice item status shows as blank/None (CORRECT)
- Pending: invoice item status shows as blank/None (CORRECT)
- Article last edited: 10/15/2014