- Article Type: General
- Product: Primo
- Product Version: 9
Desired Outcome Goal:
Implement Primo extract's Location Sort Order feature, introduced in Voyager 9.0.0
1. Decide which locations to sort and in what order.
2. Update PrimoExp-Publishing.ini and PrimoExp-Selective.ini with the location codes and order of locations in the [LocationSortOrder] stanza. Be sure ordering matches in both files.
3. Re-extract database so all records now have applicable location sort numbering by running Selective extract.
4. Schedule a pipe process in Primo to collect the extracted records & update Primo.
Locations not specified in LocationSortOrder will appear after sorted locations in alphabetical order.
For example, if PrimoExp-Selective.ini contains:
and a bibliographic record contains holdings at main, reference, biology and agriculture locations, the holdings will appear in the order
NOTE: Primo development for this feature will be available in Primo 4.8+
Category: Interoperability (Voy)
Subject: Primo (Voy)
- Article last edited: 1/26/2015