- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.2
- Relevant for Installation Type: All
- When reporter is started for the first time the user is prompted for the path to the MS Access executeable.
- There is no method within reporter to change this path or cause it to reappear.
- The dialog will reappear if on startup Reporter cannot locate access at the previously specified location.
- If there is a second installation of MS Access on a machine, the dialog can be forced to reappear my displacing reporter in the currently specified path.
- Locate MSACCESS.exe in the currently specified path. (e.g. C:\Windows\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14
- Cut and paste MSACCESS.exe to an alternate location outside of the path such as the desktop.
- Start Reporter, the path selection dialogue should be presented.
- Cut and paste MSACCESS.exe back into its original location.
- Select the desired path to MSACCESS.
- Article last edited: 5-20-2016