- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
Configure Apache to activate Tomcat WebVoyage
Basic steps below. See attached pdf file for detailed instructions.
1) Make sure the Tomcat modules are automatically started with Voyager
2) Make the new config files visible to Apache
a. The standard upgrade procedure installs the appropriate Apache configuration files in /m1/shared/apache2/conf/ConfiguredVirtualHosts/, so they generally just need to be linked properly
b. If the files referenced in the attached instructions do not exist, please open an SI to the upgrade department to have them installed
3) To make an interface listen on a different port, edit the port configuration in that interface's config file
a. A Listen declaration and a Virtual Host should be bound to that port.
b. Sometimes, the Listen declaration for port 80 is in the main httpd.conf file, since it is the default web port. Example:
- Article last edited: 2/18/2014