- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
Desired Outcome Goal:
Suppress / unsuppress bibliographic and/or holdings records using Global Data Change (GDC)
- Create a record set containing bibliographic or holdings records to be suppressed or unsuppressed.
- In Rules tab, create a Data Change Rule Set with a Data Change Rule that uses the record disposition consequence of "Suppress", "Unsuppress", "Suppress All" or "Unsuppress All".
- Add the Data Change Rule Set to a Data Change Rule Set Group.
- In Job Management tab, submit Data Change Job with Record Set from step 1 and Data Change Rule Set Group from step 3.
- Review logs and output files in View Running/Completed when job is complete.
The following types of changes can be processed with
Suppress / Unsuppress:
- Suppress or unsuppress bibliographic records in Record Set
- Suppress or unsuppress MFHD (holdings) records in Record Set
Suppress All / Unsuppress All:
- Suppress or unsuppress bibliographic records in Record Set, and all the related MFHD (holdings) records
See "Rules Generation" in the Global Data Change document for more information.
- Article last edited: 2016-Feb-29