- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.2
- When GDC rule consequence is DELETE, records are not deleted.
- GDC job log has ?Error implementing data change rule.?
This behavior is the result of Issue 16384-21858.
Fixed in Voyager 8.2.2.
- In GDC, create a set of records
- Create a Data Change Rule set
- Condition= Created before May 2013 (includes all)
- Consequence: Record disposition = Delete
- Add data change rule set to a new rule set group.
- Preview changes. Note: ?Rule execution causes record to be deleted.?
- Submit data change job.
- After job complete, view log. Note. ?[Error implementing data change rule ].? Note: Records not deleted.
Delete authority records via Cataloging, use BulkImport for bibs.
Category: Global data change (GDC)
- Article last edited: 21 Jan 2016