- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
Desired Outcome Goal:
* Use WebVoyage "My Account" page to view and manage transactions.
* Use a link to go directly to a user's "My Account" page.
* Log the user in to WebVoyage, if necessary.
* Redirect the user to a page outside WebVoyage, such as a discovery service, when a user logs out.
* In webvoyage.properties: set option.startPage to the URL you want users that log out of WebVoyage to be directed to.
* Set the URL of the link to webvoyage as: "http://[Your WebVoyage URL]/vwebv/myAccount".
This configuration will allow the user to log in and out of WebVoyage to access "My Account" without being directed to a WebVoyage search page. Users cannot be prevented from linking from "My Account" to WebVoyage search without significant modifications to WebVoyage.
- Article last edited: 1/30/2014