- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
Desired Outcome Goal
Create or refresh read-only Oracle users
- Log into the server as the oracle user.
- Run /m1/utility/readonly.ksh
- Select xxxdb for the database(s)
- When prompted, enter the user name: (i.e. ro_xxxdb)
- When prompted, enter the user's password: (i.e. ro_xxxdb)
- Test the username & password in Access after the script finishes.
If you cannot log into the server as the oracle user or would like assistance, open a Case with Support.
- Article last edited: 02-Mar-2016