- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-14594
Server platform(s) affected: Solaris
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.1-7.2.4
Last version without bug (if applicable):
That overdue notices be sent according to the intervals set in the Circ Policy Matrix.
The final overdue notice is sometimes sent a day late.
1. In SysAdmin>Circulation>Policy Definitions>matrix, set the first overdue interval, other overdue interval and other overdue notice count.
2. In Circulation, charge multiple items with item type from matrix in step 1 to patron with patron group from matrix in step 1.
3. Run circjob 2 daily to ensure that the overdue notices are created as scheduled.
4. The last overdue notice will be created on the correct day for only some of the items charged. In step 2.
5. The final overdue notice for the rest of the items from step two will be created the following day.
Workaround: Wait for the rest of the notices to be created by circjob 2 the next day.
Fixed in Voyager 8.2.1
- Article last edited: 3/23/2015