- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
* Attempting to discharge item results in one of the following errors:
An error occurred while attempting to process discharge request.
Valid circulation calendar not found. Please consult the System Administrator.
* Operator manually changed item's due date
Item has hold request & hold shelf expiration falls outside policy's selected calendars.
1. System Administration > Circulation > Policy Definitions, open policy and note selected calendars and start/end dates.
2. System Administration > Circulation > Calendars, add or update calendars to cover date gap that hold shelf expiration falls into.
3. If new calendar created, add to Selected in System Administration > Circulation > Policy Definitions.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013