- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
The item status message in the Record Display and the Title results list is different. Is there a way to synchronize both statuses in Tomcat?
The availability statements are controlled separately. The status displayed on the search results page must account for all items associated with a title. The individual record display can show availability more granularly for individual items.
Both messages can be changed in webvoyage.properties:
For the search results (Title results) page
- Find section "New search results item status"
- Edit lines beginning with page.searchResults.item.status
For the record display page:
- Find section "Holdings item status ..."
- Edit individual status message.
- Article last edited: 04-Apr-2016