- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
?€¢ When a call number exists in multiple MFHDs attached to the same bib, it shows multiple times in the call number browse index.
?€¢ Clicking Next through the titles pages through the same record multiple times - once per MFHD.
This behavior is the result of Issue 16384-21729 / VYG-4647
Issue 16384-21729 / VYG-4647 is currently in Development.
1. In Cataloging find a bib with two holdings records with identical call numbers.
2. Search MFHD call number index with Browse radio button checked for the call number.
3. Note, in Cataloging, two instances of the call number show up in the browse list.
4. In WebVoyage, do a Basic Call number browse (CALL+) search for a call number earlier in the index than the duplicated call number to drop into the browse list above it.
5. Note that the call number appears twice in the browse list.
6. Click on the record above the duplicates in the browse list.
7. Click the Next button. The record bib with the call number appears.
8. Click Next again. The same bib appears a second time.
- Article last edited: 1/8/2014