- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
* Recently upgraded & installed new clients
* Cataloging gives message: ?The default setting for the ?Builder tab? cannot be displayed because the specified index has changed?
* Able to continue with login and work in client, but receive message each time client launched.
Workstation defaults need to be reset with reboot.
1. Save any work and log out of Cataloging and any other programs on the workstation.
2. Restart workstation.
You can continue working in the client after receiving this message.
If you did not restart after upgrading clients to newer version with significant changes (i.e., 7.x to 8.2.0, where many search indexes updated & changed for RDA), restarting may resolve the conditions that trigger this message.
- Article last edited: 5/29/2014