- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
- Unable to correct incorrect RDA codes & save to DB.
- Attempts to save corrections result in "Unable to update this record"
Issue VYG-6887 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.1 and higher.
- In Cataloging find a record with an incorrect length carrier, media or content code (33X subfield b).
- Correct the data to the correct length code.
- Click Save to DB
- "Unable to update this record" message in client.
- log.voyager logs the following:
catsvr - ERROR - Tue Nov 17 15:02:09 2015 - indexbuilder::Execute - indexbuild.cpp Bib Index execute/update failure - scode= bibid=3529783 catsvr - ERROR - Tue Nov 17 15:02:09 2015 - UpdateBibRec - catalog.cpp Bib record update failure. Bibid=3529783
Delete record and recreate or reimport with correct data.
Article last edited: 09-Feb-2017