- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
? If purchase order approval surpasses Over Commit Warning % value set for fund, but does not exceed Over Commit Limit %, no block message is received and PO is approved
? If Over Commit Warning and Over Commit Limit percentages are both exceeded, operator receives a block message, but Override and Approve option is never available
This behavior is a result of Issue VYG-4717 / 16384-11553.
Issue VYG-4717 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
Operators may not get expected Warnings, and many have to adjust their Overcommit Warning and Limit block levels.
1. Create new ledger
2. Add one new allocated fund
3. On Override Rules tab of new fund, check Over Commit Allowed; then set Over Commit Warning to 5% and Over Commit Limit to 200%
4. Save ledger
5. Create new purchase order
6. Add line item linked to new fund, supplying a price of $25.00 (more than the Warning and Limit)
7. When Approving the PO, receive a block message indicating that the Overcommitment Limit has been reached, and that the operator should increase the % to 251 in order to approve. "Override and Approve" option is inactive/greyed out.
8. Change line item price to $15 (above Warning, but below the Limit)
9. Attempt to Approve purchase order again; PO is approved without any warnings
Category: Acquisitions - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/15/2014