- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
*"Received Issue: ...previously marked or claimed." even though the issue was not claimed.
*Component is using a complex prediction pattern.
This behavior is the result of issue VYG-5756.
Issue VYG-5756 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. Create a new component.
2. In Subscription Maintenance > Predictive Component Pattern Tab, select a Complex Publication Pattern
3. Click on Start Prediction
4. Click Cancel.
5. A row is written to the COMPLEX_COMP_PATTERN table.
6. Select a new Complex Publication Pattern
7. Click on Start Prediction.
8. Fill in Values.
9. Click OK.
10. Select a starting issue.
11. Click OK.
12. Check-In an issue.
13. "Received Issue: v.X n.Y. (date) previously marked or claimed." message displays.
14. This happens for every issue checked in on this component.
1. Subscription Maintenance > Predictive Component Pattern Tab > Close Pattern
2. Select prediction pattern from step 6 of the replication steps.
The extra line in COMPLEX_COMP_PATTERN showed up as early as 7.0.1, but the "Received Issue: v.X n.Y. (date) previously marked or claimed." message did not start appearing until 7.2.3.
- Article last edited: 10/16/2014