- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
* Patrons submitting requests allowed to add comments greater than 100 characters
* Patron comments truncated at 100 characters
This behavior is the result of VYG-4858.
Issue VYG-4858 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
1. Log in to tomcat webvoyage as a patron.
2. Bring up a title and click Make a Request
3. Click Hold
4. Type a comment longer than 100 characters
5. Enter your patron barcode, and click submit
6. Go into Circ, access your patron, and click the request maintenance button.
7. The comment will be truncated.