- Article Type: General
- Product: Alma
Desired Outcome Goal:
Delete a file from UStat that was uploaded via SUSHI harvesting.
1. Log into UStat as the administrator user.
2. Navigate to Administration>Usage Administration>SUSHI Harvest History.
3. Set the filter as appropriate in order to find the relevant file (check to make sure that the vendor, subscriber, and "Data for" columns match the file to be deleted).
4. Click on the "File Details" link for this file.
5. Copy the file name (towards the head of the page) and paste it into a text editor.
6. Navigate to Administration>Usage Administration>Uploaded Files.
7. Sort by file name, in order to find the file to be deleted.
8. Navigate to the file with the name of the file to be deleted.
9. Click on the "Delete" link for this file.
In order to do this for more than one file at a time, open "File Details" and "Delete" in new tabs. (See article 000022872.)
- Article last edited: 4/30/2014