- Article Type: General
- Product: Cross-Product
In July 2015, Ex Libris launched a new Targeted Broadcasting Tool, which allows customers to sign up for product based and general notification mailing lists via a new "Email Preferences" tab in Support Portal.
Product Specific Support Messages include:
• General product updates, such as product releases
• Product Management announcements
• Data Services new content releases
• Cloud activity
• Service updates
• Planned maintenance
Note: for Hosted customers with products on environments tracked by our System Status Page (status.exlibrisgroup.com), your
subscription to product-specific Support messages will automatically add the subscribing email to the System Status Page mailing
list for the related environment.
Ex Libris News and Information messages will include:
• Ex Libris general notifications and updates
• Notifications on new features in Support Portal
• Notification of important Knowledge Articles
The subscription process is short and simple:
• Support Portal (http://support.exlibrisgroup.com) > Click "Login to Support Portal" > Enter login credentials
• Access the new "Email Preferences" tab
• Subscribe to relevant mailing lists (or unsubscribe if your preferences change)
• Save preferences
Preferences can be updated at any time, for your convenience.
The Targeted Broadcasting Tool will be the primary way we communicate product-specific and general notifications to our customers,
so setup your Email Preferences today!
For any issues logging in or if "Email Preferences" tab is not visible after you log in to the Support Portal, email email@example.com for assistance.