- Article Type: General
- Product: Rosetta
- Product Version: 3
1. SIP are not successfully ingested [not in the approval queue or technical issues lists]
2. pds_log/server.log has messages like: "Invalid PDS Handle Number:2892013224158184449151046190050"
2. SIPS in /operational_shared/ titles have both an underscore and tilde in front of them (e.g. _~log046logan_1571mtfw55) as opposed to what they look like when they are successfully processed (e.g. *log046logan_1571mtfw55).
SIPS failed because the PDS session cookie was removed at midnight.
It means this kind of problems may happen only when a batch deposit job starts just before before 12am and ends after 12am.
To avoid automatic PDS session removal do the following:
1. connect to the Rosettta server via ssh
2. Update /exlibris/dps/d4_1/pds/conf_table/sso_conf and general_conf to use the persistent cookie; the following section was added to those two files:
pds_cookie_exp = 30
remember_me = Y
Refer to KCS #000021392 for an explanation of the cause of the underscore and tilde in front of the SIP name. Refer to the PDS Configuration Guide which is available on the Ex Libris Documentation Portal.
Category: SIP Loading - Rosetta
Subject: PDS - Rosetta
- Article last edited: 11/20/2013