- Product: Primo
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
How to display the source record number in Primo search results?
How to make the source (Aleph, Voyager, Alma, etc.) record number appear in the Primo search results.
- Go to the Primo.Show-PNX-IDs-Bookmarklet GitHub repository.
- Click the Raw button
- Create a new bookmark
- Set name to something meaningful (e.g. Primo brief list record ids or Show RecordID)
- Do a search Primo, displaying the Brief Results
- Click on the bookmark created in step 2
- Note the Primo PNX RecordID displayed above each result
- Repeat steps 4 through 5 for each new search
- Article last edited: 23-Aug-2016