The following scripts allow you to clean the Primo log directories:
- clean_all_logs.sh—deletes BE, FE, SE logs in an all-in-one environment or a mixed environment (for example, FE and SE roles are assigned to the same machine). This command is stored under the be_bin directory.
- clean_be_logs.sh—deletes BE logs on servers that are assigned the BE role. This command is stored under the be_bin directory.
- clean_fe_logs.sh—deletes FE logs on servers that are assigned the FE role. This command is stored under the fe_bin directory.
- clean_se_logs.sh—deletes SE logs on servers that are assigned the SE role. This command is stored under the se_bin directory.
To execute a delete Primo log script:
- Log on to the server as the primo user.
- Enter an alias to move to the directory that contains the log script that you want to run. For example, to run the clean_all_logs.sh script, enter the following command:be_bin
- Enter the delete log script. For example, to clear all log directories, enter the following command:./clean_all_logs.sh [number of days old]If you do not specify a value for [number of days old], the default value of 30 days is used.
- At the following prompt, enter y to delete the log files that are 30 days old:Are you certain you want to delete the BE, FE and SE logs that are 30 days old? Continue? y/n: