The Brief results display all the items that match your search query. For each item, the following information displays:
- Resource Type – the format of the item, such as book, article, journal, and so forth.
- Title – Click the title to display more information and services for the item (see Brief Results Sections).
- Author, creator, and date – the item's author, creator, and publication date
- Availability status – Click this link to display more information and services (such as requesting or viewing the item).
- Send to actions – The Send To actions allow you to perform actions on the item (such as emailing the item, creating a citation for the item, and so forth).
- Facets – The facets on the right side of the page allow you to filter your results by categories (such resource type and date) and to specify a type of sort.
Brief Results Sections
If you would like to see more information on an item, you can click either the title or the availability status link to display the following information, which is organized by section:
- View Online – This section allows you to display an item that is available for online viewing.
- Get It – This section allows you to request physical items (such as books and audio CDs) from your institution. Depending on your institution, you may be able to request these items directly from Primo. Otherwise, this tab will link you to your institution to perform requests.You may have to sign in to Primo or your institution to make a request.
- Location Items – This section lists all of the locations that hold this item. To get more information on a location, click the location's link.
- Details – This section displays the item's full record, which includes details (such as the publisher and creation date).
- Links – This section displays additional links, which may allow you to view cover art, the Table of Contents, and so forth.
- More – This section displays links to full text services for journals, such as provided by the SFX link resolver.