The Brief results display all the items that match your search query. For each item, the following information displays:
- Resource Type – the format of the item, such as book, article, journal, and so forth.
- Title – Depending on your institution’s configuration, clicking the title displays either the item’s information or the online resource.
- Author, creator, and date – the item’s author, creator, and publication date
- Star icon – click the Star icon next to the title to add or remove the item from your basket. A highlighted star indicates that you have already added it to your basket.
Brief Results Tabs
If you would like to see more information on an item, you can select the following tabs:
- View Online – This tab displays items that are available for online viewing. If the item has multiple entries, click an entry to display the item on a new page.View Online Tab
- Request – This tab allows you to request physical items (such as books and audio CDs) from your institution. Depending on your institution, you may be able to request these items directly from Primo. Otherwise, this tab will link you to your institution to perform requests.You may have to sign in to Primo or your institution to make a request.
- Locations – This tab lists all of the locations that hold this item. To get more information on a location, click the location's link. Click the Plus icon to reveal an institution's locations.Select Plus Icon to Reveal Locations for Institution
- Details – This tab displays the item’s full record and additional links.Example Details Tab
- Reviews & Tags – This tab enables you to add, delete, and update reviews and tags for an item.Example Review and Tags Tab
- Recommendations – This tab displays additional items, which are based on searches that were performed by users that have also viewed this item.
- More – This tab displays additional links, such as provided by the SFX link resolver.Example More Tab